How do I activate NES Maker? (I paid the $36)

GTX

Hello all, first off I'd like to say I'm a new member been watching this project for months now and downloaded it and paid the 36 dollars via paypal... One problem though, I have not received any confirmation codes or anything to license my software. The only emails i got were the receipt from paypal and an email saying welcome to this site... Who sends the Email? and How long does it take? I've dreamed of making games my whole life and I am ready to make those ideas into real games.

Thank you for any help.

Were you a kickstarter backer or did you pre order? Kickstarter backers received a mass email with activation code, but i hear some codes are still in cyber space transmitting to everyone. If you did pre order, Joe says they have to manually send you email with activation code so it may take a little longer to get code. Also, Joe advise to check junk mail. This information is all from launch video on The new 8 bit heros facebook page.

GTX said:
Hello all, first off I'd like to say I'm a new member been watching this project for months now and downloaded it and paid the 36 dollars via paypal... One problem though, I have not received any confirmation codes or anything to license my software. The only emails i got were the receipt from paypal and an email saying welcome to this site... Who sends the Email? and How long does it take? I've dreamed of making games my whole life and I am ready to make those ideas into real games.

Thank you for any help.

briefs

For Beta backers are we supposed to get a new Activation code or just use the same code from the beta?

dale_coop

Staff member
If already beta backer, it will not ask you for activation. NESMaker should be already activated when you start it.

GTX

dark_crow_66 said:
Were you a kickstarter backer or did you pre order? Kickstarter backers received a mass email with activation code, but i hear some codes are still in cyber space transmitting to everyone. If you did pre order, Joe says they have to manually send you email with activation code so it may take a little longer to get code. Also, Joe advise to check junk mail. This information is all from launch video on The new 8 bit heros facebook page.

GTX said:

Thank you for any help.

I was not a kickstarter supporter. I only paid the 36 bucks yesterday when it launched. So I must have pre ordered them or they are sending my code out manually. Who would I email if I don't get one in the next couple days, or is there a set date? Thanks

GTX

Well, I messaged them through fb and they said they'd dig through it this week... hope that means I can begin making games soon I paid the money and I am very eager to make games.

MistSonata

Yeah, unfortunately it looks like activation codes are slow to go out, and some still haven't arrived. Hopefully Joe will solve this soon.

Top Bottom