Hello NES Maker Forum :D

Kibegami81

Hello NES Maker Forum :D

Post by Kibegami81 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:20 pm

Name is Nando from New York City, glad to be joining the NES Maker forums. I am excited as everyone for the newest release of the NES Maker software and I will be obtaining my copy tomorrow (Yes! :D :D) I am 36 of age and have been a NES enthusiast since childhood. My main hobbies are gaming, culinary cooking and music composing (Yes, I work with FamiTracker from time to time) I do hope to get started on making awesome games as I am trying hard to learn the 6502 ASM language to better up my programming skills, despite being a beginner. Once again, it is a pleasure to meet all of you here and looking forward to learning great stuff and seeing great stuff from you guys. Thank you :D
Kitsune

Re: Hello NES Maker Forum :D

Post by Kitsune » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:00 am

Hello Kibegami81.
Welcome.

It's great you like to make music, you start with an advantage to make games ;)
Kibegami81

Post by Kibegami81 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:12 am

Thank you much for replying Kitsune and it's nice to meet you as well. FamiTracker is one of the best software to make NES tunes I believe :)
dale_coop

Post by dale_coop » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:00 am

Welcome Kibegami81
We are very happy to have you here with us. It's a a very nice growing community we have here. And I can't wait to see all of us will make with NESMaker :)
-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE
Kibegami81

Post by Kibegami81 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:59 am

Thanks alot dale_coop! I just purchased mine this morning and can't wait to take a shot at it after work. Also, thank you for welcoming into the community as well :)