Hello

Yan

Hi, my name is Yan and I see the NESmaker tool and community as a great way for me to "officially" start creating games. I think the limited nature of the NES will help me alot.
Games made almost entirely by one person fascinate me the most, they are my biggest inspiration. I also love watching videos about game design.

I have no experience in programming. I'm terrible at drawing but lately I took a liking to creating NES limited pixel art and I'm proud of what I have achieved so far. My very limited and superficial experience of creating stuff for games consists mostly of RPG Maker, making hacks for SMW and NSMB and creating a CSGO map. Unfortunately I never actually fully completed any project.

I hope you all won't mind my dumb questions (I already have many prepared). Feel free to ask me to check out your stuff!

Attachments

• PLAYER CHARACTER  .png
    PLAYER CHARACTER .png
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,821

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Yan
Gld to have you here with us.
NESmaker is a great tool to start creating small NES games. Don't forget to follow all the tutorial videos, you will learn how to use, how it works and how to make your first games.
Feel free to share you projects, ideas, comments and questions... a lot of resources are already on the forum.

Great graphics, your character is cute!
Can't wait to see what you create with NESmaker.

Yan

Thanks!

I'm thinking my first goal will be to finish a simple "maze game" before the year ends :mrgreen:

Top Bottom