Composer Looking To Do Music For Games

MusicFox

Hey there. My name's Nick.
I have written literally hundreds of songs through Famitracker. I have a very diverse style of music, and can compose/imitate any style of music requested. I can also arrange music as well, if you are looking for real music to be used in your game.

At this time, I am offering my music for free, as I am just trying to get my name out there. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll send you some examples of my work.

Thanks for your time.
-MusicFox

Do you have any rock style music think call of ktulu kinda erri and creepy? I'm doing a horror game and am in need to a score that will define the game and make it recognizable.
So main score then differnt song for dungeon and sound effects .

Best Regards,

Electric Cat

MusicFox

I'm not too familiar with that band. However, I have the ability to be able to write in any band's style, so I'll check it out if you're still interested!
Thanks!

Here you go https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=gLDgW6NJtbDQ8Q_UrJbwBg&ins=false&q=call+of+ktulu&gs_ssp=eJzj4tFP1zcsNM1KKskqyTBgBAAh-ARq&oq=call+of+k&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.0.46j0l4.1368.6477..8431372...1.0..0.400.2520.0j2j4j2j1......0....1.......5..35i39j46i39.9S_tKPr4-OA

MusicFox

Hello, there. I'm on holiday until Monday, so I don't have my composition tools on me, but I'll check it out and try to come up with ideas.

Top Bottom