Hello from Seattle

MusicFox

Hello, all. Nice to meet you all.

My name is Nick, but I go by the name MusicFox (though if you call me Nick, it's okay!)
I am a self-taught professional musician, composer, and transcriber. I have been playing music for over 10 years.

My favorite console of all time is, of course, the NES, although I do prefer the Famicom over it. My favorite game of all time is the NES port of Pool of Radiance. I am mostly into the more obscure/unknown games, rather than sticking to the popular stuff.

I always wanted to make an NES game, but I never had the time, nor the patience to figure out assembly code (or programming!), so I'm hoping I can get over that hurdle with NES Maker. Unfortunately, I am having a problem with the software not opening, so I cannot use it as of yet, I'm hoping that gets resolved soon!

My musical influences have a very wide, and I really do mean a very wide range. However, some of my favorite bands (at the time I write this, anyway) are Alice in Chains, Steely Dan, Queen, Heatwave, Chicago, Blood Sweat & Tears, The Smithereens, Eric Clapton, and many more.

I already made a post in the Music section, so I don't want to annoy people with the same thing twice, but I am also hoping to help a few developers on here with their music and sound design.

Thanks for stopping by!

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome MusicFox
Very happy to have you here with us. Music composers are precious specially guys with your talent!
Yes some small problem with NESMaker on certainS OS... by a fix will come soon.

Kitsune

Hello MusicFox and welcome.

Great to have musicians here, perhaps everybody will collaborate in future to make a game.

Top Bottom