Microsoft .NET Framework Error

Kibegami81

dale_coop or anyone whom can help me with this issue;

I was following dale_coop's tutorial earlier today, specifically the creating Palettes segment. When I created my group name and new Palette. I've ran into this error message which keeps popping up (Rather annoying, in my case)
Anyone have a remedy for this please? ): NESMakerError1.png

dale_coop

Staff member
Strange... if you close NESMaker and open again your project, you still have this error?
(some .net framework can appear sometimes... when clicking on en empty zone, or when the selection is to small,... a lot of those bugs might have been fixed, but I think there still are some somewhere)

Kibegami81

Heard. Also I saved and closed my project, thankfully. I reloaded my project and somehow it returns whenever I hit either the Pixel Editor or the Palette Groups item(s). Perhaps I'd might have to update my .Net Framework to see what happens. I'll give you an update at what occurs afterwards.

dale_coop

Staff member
Yes, give us news, thanks.
Else, if still the error, try with a new project.

I go to bed now (01:00 am here). See you guys tomorrow.

Kibegami81

Thanks a lot dale_coop, I'll keep on with your tutorial regardless, it's great stuff so far and I'm going to pull off making my first project from your tut. Have a goodnight/morning. :D

dale_coop

Staff member
Didn’t have that problem with path.
Did your path had a name, not special characters in the name,...?
I will try some tests too tonight, when at home.

For the arrows images pbm, same for me.

MistSonata

Clicking on the made path caused an error in Joe's tutorial too, I'm guessing it's a bug that needs to be fixed.

Top Bottom