Cat Rescue demo 2.0

JollyShadow

So I'm going to call this build version, 520.

Bug004 / Build: 520 / Issue: Can't transition back to previous screen / Severity: Moderate
Where: Tutorial level on the "Punch bushes screen"
Description: Please see picture, The player can't walk left to the previous screen, it'll force the player to transition back.

Attachments

• Bug004_CantTransisitionBack.PNG
    Bug004_CantTransisitionBack.PNG
    28.9 KB · Views: 460

JollyShadow

Bug006 / Build: 520 / Issue: Player Position / Severity: Minor
Description: Please see picture, When transitioning to this screen the player is placed just a little to low and gets caught on the trees so you have to walk up before you can walk straight.

Attachments

• Bug006_PlayerPosition.PNG
    Bug006_PlayerPosition.PNG
    28.8 KB · Views: 457

JollyShadow

Bug007 / Build: 520 / Issue: Transition inside killer bushes / Severity: Major?
Description: If the player decides to walk back to the "Punch Bushes Screen" they'll be put inside the bushes and die. (Which is hilarious by the way... I transition back and was like "KILLER BUSHES! KILLER BUUUSHHHESS!!!!")

Attachments

• Bug007_PlayerPositionInsideKillerBushes.PNG
    Bug007_PlayerPositionInsideKillerBushes.PNG
    31.7 KB · Views: 456

JollyShadow

Bug008 / Build: 520 / Issue: Getting stuck in trees / Severity: Major
Where: Level 1 outside Player's house
Description: Please see pictures.
Picture 1: If you walk outside your house and to the left you can walk into one of the trees.
bug008_InTheTrees_Pt1.PNG
Picture 2: if you walk south of that position it's possible for the player to get stuck in the trees.
bug008_InTheTrees_Pt2.PNG

Logana

Not sure about the bushes one because of how nesmaker works with monsters but I’ll see what I can do

Logana

I was just wondering what emulator you were using because it look almost exactly like the nes

JollyShadow

Bug009 / Build: 520 / Issue: Player can walk on tutorial text / Severity: Minor
Where: Start screen
Description: Please see picture, player is able to walk ontop of tutorial. Very minor, almost not even worth mentioning, but I thought I'd log it.
bug009_PlayerOnTutorial.PNG

Bug010 / Build: 520 / Issue: Heart Respawns / Severity: Moderate
Where: Outside boss cave
Description: The Heart that spawns there will respawn if the player walks back onto this screen. (By the way AMAZING heart animation, I really like it)
bug010_HeartRespawns.PNG

Logana

Thank you vary much and there is nothing I can do about it respawning, the way nesmaker works is it wouldn’t trigger the screen if I collected it so for now it’s just a secret and a good way to get back all your heath

Top Bottom