I made a Windows icon with the official logo

I thought the current logo for NESmaker wasn't as cool as its official logo, so I made an icon resembling it as a replacement. Please feel free to use it.

UPDATE: please use version 2.

Attachments

• nesmaker_icon_vrbandwagon2.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 104
I made a slight modification, here is version 2. Just unzip it, make a right-click, properties, change icon and find the file nesmaker_icon_vrbangaon.ico

Here is what it looks like:
SNdsSHC.png

Attachments

• nesmaker_icon_vrbandwagon2.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 101

TheGeek

I love it!!! I just added it to the project and I think it looks great! If you are OK with it, I'd love to add it as the icon. It looks even better in the taskbar.

YNU8Z0b.jpg

TheGeek said:
I love it!!! I just added it to the project and I think it looks great! If you are OK with it, I'd love to add it as the icon. It looks even better in the taskbar.

YNU8Z0b.jpg

Great! It would be an honor!

darkhog

Yeah, the default icon looks like copyright non-infringing son of Grand Dad, lol. Please use the icon provided in this thread in the next version. By the way, did you use resource hacker or similar to replace the icon or something else?

dale_coop

Staff member
They did already, I downloaded the 4.0.0.1 (on Josh’s Facebook page) and it’s your icon now :)

darkhog

Thanks. For some reason I'm unable to download it from GDrive. Can you upload it to another filehosting site?

darkhog

Thank you. The difference in file size is too big for it to be just an icon change. Any changelog available?

dale_coop

Staff member
No change log yet... but he said he made add some shortcuts (and some changes in the pixel editor)... and a fix for 32bit Windows users.

Top Bottom