I did not receive my activation key

AlexJoce

Hello! I participated in the kickstarter by giving $ 36, as a guest, so without creating a Kickstarter account. I just saw that the software is out, but I have not received my activation key, and I can not finalize my Kickstarter account. I had the confirmation email for my participation, that's all. What can I do?

Thank you for any help

Snoopian

I've backed for the toolkit NESmaker (88$) and still don't have mine too :(
Any news of your code? I've contacted them but no answer for the moment...

darkhog

Check your spam folder. Mine didn't get there, but I've heard it tends to do that for some people. Backer keys should be dated August 8, so if you cleaned your spam folder since then, I think you need to contact Joe about that.

dale_coop

Staff member
AlexJoce, need to check your spam. Because since the Troll Burner email, we received a lot more emails. Or have you changed your email maybe (the kickstarter is the one used I think)?

AlexJoce

I have just checked, and I have had no other email. I just received the validation email and that of Troll Burner. I still use the same email address, so i don't know.
(I'm french, sorry if my english is bad)

dale_coop

Staff member
Pas de pbm ;) héhé, je ne me débrouille pas mieux.

For those activation codes, Joe posted on FB about that:
I have three things on the agenda for this afternoon and tonight:
1) Begin looking in to unclaimed licenses.
2) Get through a few more of the tool explanation videos.
3) Do some bug hunting...a few gnarly ones have popped up.

And:
Trying to work on some sort of form to get info from those who never got a license, so we have an easier way to sort out problems than sifting through 2000 emails to find the ones. haha

dale_coop

Staff member
AlexJoce, un post sur FB aujourd'hui concernant les codes d'activation... si tu as n'as pas reçu ton code, tu peux aller ici:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1316851183/nesmaker-make-nes-games-no-coding-required/posts/2264989

dale_coop

Staff member
I suffit just de se rendre sur le formulaire indiqué (c'est à dire ici: http://www.thenew8bitheroes.com puis "Enter Site", puis cliquer sur "Technical problems? Contact us here"), remplir et soumettre ;)

dale_coop

Staff member
Attends 24heures (le temps que Joe traite les nouvelles demandes).
Wait 24hours (time for Joe to check every new demands)

AlexJoce

I had an answer, the activation key will have been sent to me twice, yet I do not receive any mail, in my spam or Junk. I waited 2 hours but still nothing. I think it's my email host that blocks email. What can I do?

AlexJoce

My main email is laposte.net , I used it for kickstarter. But I used my Gmail email to contact them on the site, and there I had an answer

dale_coop

Staff member
you should check again on laposte website, connecting to your email account and check if there is a spam filter, (a spam folder to check if the email is not there), and maybe temporary disabled the spam filter and try again ?)

Top Bottom