Is Music not working for this version too?

drexegar

My game freezes on STOP_MUSIC or NO_CHANGE or emulator crashes. Same for other emulators of the game freezing up.

If I select the same track, the second pulse channel will be disabled.

IF I die once the music will not play at all.

Wrong track will play often when I switch screens. The same track thats in an empty room.

This happens with my music or any demo music

Is there a way to fix this? Can I use the scripts from the previous version, I seen this problem in other people's games or do we have to wait for

UPDATE: I Also found out, if I put STOP_MUSIC in title screen, that plays a garble mess, and I put NO_CHANGE the game freezes with a horrible sound.

CutterCross

Pretty much all of us are experiencing the same issues you are. Hopefully they'll be fixed in newer versions.

Also sidenote: STOP_MUSIC and NO_CHANGE should be avoided. Joe confirms they don't work in these early versions. If you want to have silence, make a song that uses instruments without a volume envelope (or have a volume envelope of 0).

drexegar

CutterCross said:
Pretty much all of us are experiencing the same issues you are. Hopefully they'll be fixed in newer versions.

Also sidenote: STOP_MUSIC and NO_CHANGE should be avoided. Joe confirms they don't work in these early versions. If you want to have silence, make a song that uses instruments without a volume envelope (or have a volume envelope of 0).

If they can at least fix the issue of the second channel phasing out and not the wrong track playing, ill be fine. This wasn't an issue in previous version.

Top Bottom