Looking for an expert NES spriter for Dr. Emerald's Revenge

I'm currently not skilled to make NES sprites but I'm looking for anyone who can sprite nes sprites of the Sonic mobian style which my characters are based upon plus making a sonic styled title logo for the game...I'll list the stuff needed to make this happen as soon NES Maker is released, I wish I can make sprites...but I'm not as skilled as for the Eggmobile I can use that strange NES Pirate Sonic the hedgehog unless you can sprite out a better version for Emerald to ride in.

What needs to be Sprited:
  • Dr. Emerald
  • Dr. Eggman's worthless bots (like the classic ones like Grounder and Scratch)
  • Dr. Alex
  • Dr. Alex's Power Armor Prototype suit
  • Logos and graphics
  • Cutscene graphics (For Dale's "Cutscene script"

I'll list more if there's anything I missed from here and add more when I can then use this on NES Maker to build my game

Update: I'm still looking for one free or commissioned this is a old post I do have a discord we can talk about what can be done and stuff.

Just out of curiosity do you have all the pixel work you require sketched roughly for the artist to work from, also how much were you willing to pay (total or $5-$10 per sprite frame).

UltraNarwhal said:
Just out of curiosity do you have all the pixel work you require sketched roughly for the artist to work from, also how much were you willing to pay (total or $5-$10 per sprite frame).
I'm no artist it's up to them for all that not all do money for every sprite work - to me its best I can send them their looks and they work from there including the levels.

Top Bottom