Anyone Else Getting This Recurring Error?

Having trouble compiling code? Getting an unexpected error? Player not appearing on screen? Seeking answers on how to do a particular thing? This is the forum you're looking for, to ask other NESmaker users for assistance.
Retrobuster

Anyone Else Getting This Recurring Error?

Post by Retrobuster » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:13 pm

I've gotten this error a few times while working in NESMaker and wondering if anyone else is coming across this? It's entirely possible I'm just doing some stuff wrong, but I haven't gotten this error before the 4.1 update. Usually, I can just hit continue and move on, but in this particular case I'm importing music from famitracker and every time I click on it in the hierarchy, I get this error. I've gotten it at other times too, but this is the most consistent one. On the note of music, since I'm getting this error, how do I remove this song from the hierarchy and return it to "no song"? Whenever I try to right click on it, I just get the error and no right click menu pulls up. Also, nothing displays in the window to the left of the hierarchy as it does with SFX.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (15.42 KiB) Viewed 411 times
dale_coop

Re: Anyone Else Getting This Recurring Error?

Post by dale_coop » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:32 pm

You might have imported incorrect music.
You should try to re-import the famitracker txt file from the tutorial folder.
-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE (Arcade version - Byte-Off-2019)
Retrobuster

Post by Retrobuster » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:34 pm

I figured it out in regards to the music. There were some issues with the text file so I'm not getting that error anymore with music, but I have gotten it a few other times doing other things. I'm sure they're all my fault though lol
dale_coop

Post by dale_coop » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:36 pm

Ah ah, no not all your faults... a lot of music/sfx related stuff are quite broken in NESMaker. It's very... sensitive ;)
-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE (Arcade version - Byte-Off-2019)