Hi :) can someone help me find...

casperdj777

Hi :) can someone help me find...

Post by casperdj777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:17 am

hi .
first off i'd like to say amazing stuff people. so many awesome looking games. I love the videos & photos I have been seeing of people making games with there kids.
I cant find all the games that I see on the youtube showcase video. also couldn't find some I see on the web. theres a lot i'm seeing that are not on wip or finished games & I really want to play them.
i'm looking for the fox game /name of it & rom, also the Cyclops game in the grave yard, also the skeleton in the grave yard black & white game.
also if theres something you worked on that's not posted please let me know . I am testing all demos on the 3d nes emulator so far ALL the NESmaker games work with it . I am making youtube videos showing your games (if that's ok). its awesome to think you can make an nes game & play it in 2d or 3d . what an amazing time to be alive ;) .
anyways ... hope someone can help me play the fox game that someone made .
dale_coop

Re: Hi :) can someone help me find...

Post by dale_coop » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:15 am

Hi and welcome casperdj777,
Yep some games showed in the Showcase are not here... some of the NESMakers don't use the forum, and use only FB. It might be the reason why you can't find them here.
Me too, I would love to try those games >_<
-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE (Arcade version - Byte-Off-2019)
Redherring32

Post by Redherring32 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 pm

casperdj777 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:17 am
hi .
first off i'd like to say amazing stuff people. so many awesome looking games. I love the videos & photos I have been seeing of people making games with there kids.
I cant find all the games that I see on the youtube showcase video. also couldn't find some I see on the web. theres a lot i'm seeing that are not on wip or finished games & I really want to play them.
i'm looking for the fox game /name of it & rom, also the Cyclops game in the grave yard, also the skeleton in the grave yard black & white game.
also if theres something you worked on that's not posted please let me know . I am testing all demos on the 3d nes emulator so far ALL the NESmaker games work with it . I am making youtube videos showing your games (if that's ok). its awesome to think you can make an nes game & play it in 2d or 3d . what an amazing time to be alive ;) .
anyways ... hope someone can help me play the fox game that someone made .
I don't exactly know which black and white game you're talking about, but I have one over in the wip section, my forum signature also links to it. Anyway, good luck with your video, and have a nice day. :)
My current WIP game: Shadow: An Adventure In Monochrome, you can also find me over at the Community Discord.
casperdj777

Post by casperdj777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:42 pm

ok i'll try to post the 3 games /photos.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_454 Jan. 13 17.30.jpg
ScreenHunter_454 Jan. 13 17.30.jpg (55.26 KiB) Viewed 254 times
ScreenHunter_453 Jan. 13 17.29.jpg
ScreenHunter_453 Jan. 13 17.29.jpg (33.36 KiB) Viewed 254 times
ScreenHunter_452 Jan. 13 17.27.jpg
ScreenHunter_452 Jan. 13 17.27.jpg (65.97 KiB) Viewed 254 times