Looking for help creating Monsters and Bosses

Schulz561

Looking for help creating Monsters and Bosses

Post by Schulz561 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:36 am

Hello,

My name is Matthew Schulz and I am currently in development of a Zelda like adventure game called Vice. Vice is an 80's themed adventure much like GTA: Vice City. Of course I have a lot of monsters and bosses and need help getting them working! I already have a pixel artist working on the art and they're all designed out (how they'll move, attack, etc.). I appreciate any amount of help, even if it's just to work a little here or there. Of course you'll get your name in the credits and a free copy of the game, depending on level of help, as I'm planning on releasing this physically. I have a discord for my company and the GDD ready for anyone interested. Again, I appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Matt
Schulz561

Re: Looking for help creating Monsters and Bosses

Post by Schulz561 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:45 am

Disclaimer*

This can be paid as well, as I need all the help I can get. We can negotiate the details, but I'm fair in my estimations.

Thanks,
Matt
dale_coop

Post by dale_coop » Tue May 14, 2019 7:31 am

Your game sounds awesome! A 80's themed adventure game? LOVE the idea.
Is this game developped with NESmaker?
-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE (Arcade version - Byte-Off-2019)
Schulz561

Post by Schulz561 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:13 am

Yeah, exactly! I'm a huge fan of everything 80's!

And it is developed with NESmaker. I'm a producer in the video game industry, that's why I need help with the coding haha.