Refund

Can't find your activation code? Activation code isn't working? Need to disable the license on a computer? If you're having a problem with running NESmaker software, this is the correct forum. If your thread is about help with the actual engine and game creation, please use the HELP forum. Thank you.
KeithMason

Refund

Post by KeithMason » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:23 pm

Can I get a refund please. For the reason is because I never got my activation code and for some reason, but you got my payment and the code that I was never got received is loss in limbo somewhere and to anyone who reads this, yes I checked all of my inboxes for almost 2 weeks and nothing has come. I bought it on the 8th when it first came out too and never gotten my code! Now I am asking for a refund.
Harvest me with your liquor.
dale_coop

Re: Refund

Post by dale_coop » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 pm

-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE (Arcade version - Byte-Off-2019)
KeithMason

Post by KeithMason » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:34 pm

dale_coop wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 pm
Hummm... did you try this: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ts/2264989
Yes I did contact them and he said he'll look into it. Then I asked for an update about 4 hours later and they didn't respond to me back.
darkhog

Post by darkhog » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Give it few days, both Josh and Joe are probably busy fixing all the bugs and Austin probably don't have necessary access.
KeithMason

Post by KeithMason » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:05 pm

darkhog wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:40 pm
Give it few days, both Josh and Joe are probably busy fixing all the bugs and Austin probably don't have necessary access.
I been waiting for the longest time now and at this point "almost everyone" have their codes. I tired of waiting. I was looking forward for this but now I am dumbfounded about that I bought this with my own money and now I never gotten my activation code to access a program that is still in work in progress. I did contact them and asking about why I still haven't received my code and they said that I wasn't in their "licencing server" which to them is impossible and say that they'll look into it. Then I thanked them and waited about 4 hours later I asked them for an update and no response. Plus I feel like If I buy it again it might work and would spend more money on this, so I am asking for a refund to try again and not spending so much money.
dale_coop

Post by dale_coop » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:50 pm

Ok, I understand... Hope Joe will find a solution for your activation code.
-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE (Arcade version - Byte-Off-2019)
KeithMason

Post by KeithMason » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:34 pm

dale_coop wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:50 pm
Ok, I understand... Hope Joe will find a solution for your activation code.
I don't know, honestly. He didn't responded and he took a break for the day (yesterday). So I don't know and he told me to for a refund on the forums and hasn't said anything yet.
Last edited by KeithMason on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orgia Mode

Post by Orgia Mode » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Im certain that this issue will be cleared up. These kind people do have lives to maintain outside of the product so you just have to be patient. Besides it's not even a "business day."
KeithMason

Post by KeithMason » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:23 pm

Orgia Mode wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:51 pm
Im certain that this issue will be cleared up. These kind people do have lives to maintain outside of the product so you just have to be patient. Besides it's not even a "business day."
First off, Your right about both, but they said "TODAY" they are working on the Adventure Module and the HUD on Facebook. So there's proof that they're working on weekends and on weekdays. I am just mad that he didn't respond to me on email about any updates that he was working on getting the activation code to work.
opt2not

Post by opt2not » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:51 am

I suggest a bit more patience, and slack given to Joe and Josh. They just released this software, so i’m sure they’re getting bombarded with requests and tech support.

You also need to factor in that these guys aren’t amazon or any big corporation that has a whole fleet of tech support people to deal with customers.

Honestly, if I were you I’d take a few breaths, relax a bit, concentrate on other aspects of your game like design and art, and give the guys some more time to sort you out.
There is plenty of work to do outside of implementation. If you have already got all your art done, figured out the minutia of your gameplay, then I apologize. Waiting is probably the only thing you have in that case. But if you haven’t done the art and design, perhaps this is a good time to get ahead in those aspects.