NESMaker not working with kazzo flasher

Ok, so you've right clicked on the driver, and selected "uninstall", then selected "make cart" in Nesmaker?
If that doesn't work, I'll see what I can dig up.

Retrobuster

You mean, do "Make Cart" in NESmaker without re-installing any driver? Just tried that and it didn't do anything different.
PS Thanks everyone for sticking with this and trying to help.

cargo

spam bots yandex
Retrobuster said:
I don't see any a switch next to the "run" space on the board as the OP mentioned, but hoping that's not anything important. Any suggestions?
Can you post a pic of your flasher? I am wondering if you got a different model.

cargo

spam bots yandex
Your flasher is different than mine.
EDIT: Might explain why NESMaker's flashing script is having trouble recognizing it.

Retrobuster said:
You mean, do "Make Cart" in NESmaker without re-installing any driver? Just tried that and it didn't do anything different.
PS Thanks everyone for sticking with this and trying to help.

Yes, sorry It didn't work though.

dale_coop

Staff member
hummm... Agree. I have an older model of the flasher. The new one might have need different drivers/script.

I would suggest you to want until the 4.1 is release (this week?), Joe will have a video about how to use/install/set up the flasher/bumper.
Or you should contact the support on twitter https://twitter.com/InfiniteNesLive to have a quick (better) answer to your issue.

Retrobuster

Yeah I’ve already opened a ticket and he responded saying that someone else had this issue also and he’s going to reach out to Joe to try and figure it out. Just in waiting mode now I guess. :(

Retrobuster

Just wanted to give an update. INF got back to me with a fix. They had to email me a new flasher to replace the one that comes with NESMaker. Not sure what the actual problem was but it's all working now. If you've having similar issues, be sure to reach out to INF and they'll help you.

Retrobuster said:
Just wanted to give an update. INF got back to me with a fix. They had to email me a new flasher to replace the one that comes with NESMaker. Not sure what the actual problem was but it's all working now. If you've having similar issues, be sure to reach out to INF and they'll help you.

I'm glad you got that sorted out, if there is anything else, feel free to ask. :)

TheKibbleHermit

@Retrobuster could you email me a copy of that flasher? I got mine last week and haven't gotten it to work either. I made a ticket with inf but haven't heard back.

warpedpipe

@Retrobuster I too am having the same issue. My flasher cart arrived this week and looks exactly like yours. Could you send me a copy of the installer or host it for others?

Top Bottom