Hello!

lerugray

Hi all

I'm also PK space jam on nintendo age

I taught myself 6502 a while ago but am admittedly terrible at it, so very excited about this software to see if I can finally finish making a simple NES game. My first goal is to make pong, I had gotten far enough in assembly but completely gave up trying to get the ball angles to change, if that makes sense.

any way, happy to be here
ray

cargo

spam bots yandex
Hi and welcome to the forums. A few notes to get you started:

+ If you haven't already watch the video tutorials at the 8bit Heroes Youtube Channel.
+ Read about this important fix for 4.0.11: http://nesmakers.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=735
+ Currently the search field on the forums is broken, so if you experience trouble use your favorite search engine using a query similar to this:

my question site:nesmakers.com

+ The Windows drivers for the flasher are located under "Flasher" inside your NESMaker install folder.
+ If you got troubles with the new mini flasher open up a support ticket at the Infinite NES Lives website. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page and click on "Send us a support ticket."
+ You can ask questions here, on the facebook public group or at the Community Discord server.

Good luck and happy nesmaking.

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Ierugray
We are glad you joined us here :)
NESMaker is a fun tool and with the tutorial videos you will learn how to use it and how to make you first games (you can even flash them on real cartridge and play on your NES!)

Top Bottom