Alexander here of Scythe & Genesis Games!

Hello NESMaker people, I am Alexander, owner and maintainer of Scythe & Genesis Games which is my dev name and it's been....lacking a single game to be made and I'm hoping NESMaker will finally put an end to the lack of games being made and I have tons of great NES game ideas and I'll need a team that will put my game ideas to life!

Here's a Mini List of Games I'm hoping to create as soon this is released and I may invest in a Second hard drive to run Win 10 soon

• Dr. Emerald's Revenge (and many sequels if I have time)
  • Dr. Alex DX
  • Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (a tribute to Gene Wilder)

So until then, I'm putting Scythe & Genesis Games under hiatus until I get my hands on the NESMaker and I can play around with it and if I can run Wine within' Linux as it can run almost all windows programs.

JakeSpencer

Hi Alexander, welcome. I'd totally be down for playing a Willy Wonka game.. Gene Wilder was the man. Keep up the good work!

JakeSpencer said:
Hi Alexander, welcome. I'd totally be down for playing a Willy Wonka game.. Gene Wilder was the man. Keep up the good work!

it's an idea I have and for a limited time I'll host a mini-game called find the Golden cart here's what it will have

• Reqular NES Box
  • Manual
  • Golden Ticket I made to congrats the lucky buyer
  • Standard Grey or the Gold Plated Cart

Top Bottom