Additional Special Screens

Retrobuster

Hey all,

Joe mentioned the other day on Facebook that using those additional special screens we've got tilesets for are technically useable now and a few people have figured it out. Does anyone know how to do this and can explain how to do it? Don't even necessarily need the "function" to work - i.e. the shop screen doesn't need to actually work like a shop. I just want to be able to have access to the screen/tileset itself.

drexegar

Retrobuster said:
Hey all,

Joe mentioned the other day on Facebook that using those additional special screens we've got tilesets for are technically useable now and a few people have figured it out. Does anyone know how to do this and can explain how to do it? Don't even necessarily need the "function" to work - i.e. the shop screen doesn't need to actually work like a shop. I just want to be able to have access to the screen/tileset itself.

How tasty as it sounds, eh, its not worth the trouble, your better off just using whatever background and monster space you have left to make a "special screen". I like using the underworld as frames for everything non game related.

dale_coop

Staff member
Joe said he might work on special screens for the 5.0 yeah. In the mean time... I'd suggest to use normal screens, to build your shop.
And warp to those screens when needed.

Top Bottom