Loading Monsters not working for me

Razzie.P

Man, I can't believe how much trouble I'm having with what should be the simplest things. I'm playing with the Maze Tutorial/Module, and have the 4 slimes that were created and loaded to a group called "slimes." So, placing one of those monsters works properly and with no issue. However, when I create a new monster (I made a ghost) and created a new group called "ghosts," I can't seem to get it to place. I appears to place properly when creating the screen, but when I load the game, it's a flickering slime for some reason. And here's the weird part -- I went through and deleted ALL slimes. Objects, graphics, everything I could find that was slime related. After that, I placed my ghost, ran the game and the friggin' flickering slime is still there. What the???

dale_coop

Staff member
So, if I understand well, you have issues making your own monster object? That's right?
Maybe you made mistake when making your "ghost" monster object?
Have you made graphics for it, have you made an animation? (how many frames? Have you set your ghost graphics for each frame on your animation?)

Could you share screenshots (for us to visually check if we see any error)?

Top Bottom