Playable area to right

FIUMI

Hi,
I'm sorry if this problem has already been discussed, but I haven't been able to find it elsewhere...

When the player crosses the screen to the right, the transition only happens when he actually touch the edge of the screen, regardless of how I set up the playable area. This doesn't happen with the other directions (in which the playable area works well).

I bought and downloaded the latest available version of NESmaker, and this happens with both the Adventure and Empty module.

Pauldalyjr

Are you saying the playable area is smaller than the screen and it will change screens where you want on all but the right side of the screen? Does this happen no matter which screen you are on? Are you using any kind of scrolling?

FIUMI

Pauldalyjr said:
Are you saying the playable area is smaller than the screen and it will change screens where you want on all but the right side of the screen? Does this happen no matter which screen you are on? Are you using any kind of scrolling?

Exactly!
I haven't set anything specific for what concerns scrolling, it happens with both modules I mentioned.

FIUMI

No I didn't, it happens using modules without making personal changes to the code. In fact initially I thought it was a common problem but apparently it is not ...

Top Bottom